- Age18 years and up
- Players2 - 8 players
Is a 3rd degree sunburn BETTER or WORSE than seeing your father naked? Is it WORSE than dropping your phone in the toilet? Let’s face it –Shit Happens to all of us, right? So we’ve turned it into a game full of shitty situations that you’ll have to rank from bad, to awful, to WTF! This Full Of Shit edition comes with the original 200 SHIT HAPPENS Situation Cards, plus an additional 100 card set exclusive to Amazon. The set can be played by themselves, or combined with the original game to make an even bigger pile of shit. Each player acquires cards by correctly estimating where it lands on our Misery Index. The first player to accumulate 10 cards wins the game.
The Game Includes:
- 200 Original SHIT HAPPENS Situation Cards
- 100 Amazon Exclusive Situation Cards
- Explicit InstructionsHighlights:
- Game includes 300 hilariously illustrated Shitty Situations.
- Exclusive 100-cards can be played by themselves or combined with original game.
- Misery Index ranges from 1-100, from bad, to awful, to WTF!
- Each situation has been evaluated and ranked by our psychiatric team of experts.
- Game supports 2+ players, ages 18 and up.We Know Our Shit!
We’ve asked a panel of highly qualified professionals to carefully evaluate each situation card, and rank them on our Misery Index, which runs from 1 to 100. The panel included marriage counselors, therapists, career counselors and social workers; collectively representing over 150 years of clinical psychiatric experience.
Are you Full of Shit?
First, shuffle the deck, deal three cards, and place them in numerical order of their Misery Indexes. The remaining cards will be used as your draw pile (aka, your big pile of shit). Pluck a card from the top of the pile, and try to guess where it fits within the index. Is catching your parents having sex BETTER or WORSE than having a root canal? Is it WORSE than being hijacked by Somali pirates? You don’t have to guess the exact index number (which would be, like, impossible). Instead, all you have to do is guess its proper place within the index. If you guess correctly, you win the card. If not, it passes to the next player to guess. The first person to accumulate 10 cards wins!
Watch this quick video to learn how to play!