According to market researchers, The NPD Group, Goliath Games is the fourth-largest children’s game manufacturer in America. Fueled by his passion to bring new toys to the market, Adi Golad started Goliath in Holland in 1978 which now sells more than 100 products worldwide including the international hit Pop the Pig. Goliath opened its US subsidiary on July 4, 2008, headed by board game guru David Norman, and has been entertaining children and adults ever since.
- Goliath Acquires Pressman Toy Corporation
- Goliath is Jumping into Spring with Extension to Successful Skill and Action Game Line
- Bring the Excitement of the Big Top Under Your Own Roof with Juggle U by Goliath!
- In the Vote for Fun Family Games, the “Eyes” have it!
- Partnership Crown & Andrews and Goliath Games
- Goliath Games is Grilling Up Fun with Barbeque Party