Goliath is one of the fastest growing toy companies in America, and the US subsidiary of one of Europe’s largest independent toy companies. In 2014, we acquired one of the US’s oldest and most-respected game companies, Pressman Toy Corp. Our top-selling products include Rummikub, Mastermind, Triominos, Pop the Pig, Doggie Doo, and Domino Rally. We are a small, tightly-knit team based in Plano, Texas focused on delivering superior, high-quality, fun products. We are currently looking for someone on a full-time basis. So, if you like great toys and games, and you’d like to spend your days helping us make sure that consumers and retailers know about our products and want to buy them, this could be your dream job.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for video production, website development, and graphic design. The Multi-Media Production Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager on multiple production tasks which will include video editing, website creation and design, social media, and graphics.
- Website/Video Production.
- Manage Goliath/Pressman U.S. websites and brand microsites.
- Ability to make timely updates to website content – includes creating new pages, forms and homepage sliders.
- Collect and analyze website analytics and develop/maintain search engine optimization.
- Knowledge of mobile responsive website design and testing procedures.
- Participate in product video shoots.
- Ability to edit short form video content and commercial spots.
- Upload product videos to retailer websites and manage content.
- Create online banners, buttons, interstitials, etc.
- Create digital assets for social media, websites, and other marketing initiatives.
- Manage Goliath/Pressman YouTube channels – oversee content updates and optimize copy.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Reports directly to Director of Marketing – will provide regular project/status updates.
- Provide General Marketing Support.
- Generate online marketing concepts and create assets that will reach consumers in fun, creative ways.
- Coordinate with our international team to create consistencies and share resources in our international offices.
- Candidate will assist marketing department with additional projects/assignments as needed.
Required Qualifications Include:
- 1-3 years of experience in video production, website development/management, social media marketing, and graphic design.
- Education: BA, BS or equivalent experience.
- Know how to acquire and transfer domains.
- Have some knowledge of DNS and what “A Record” is.
- Have experience navigating and operating a hosting control panel.
- Must have knowledge of video production, such as videography and digital editing.
- Have some design experience and be familiar with using Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Pr, Ae).
- Some writing will be required such as video scripts and product copy editing.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and online technologies.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay up-to-date on social media and online trends and technology.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for toys and games.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
- We share a strong work ethic and desire for team accomplishment.
- We realize that everyone has families and we try to accommodate needs whenever possible.
- On days in August when we have blizzards in Plano everyone dresses formally; otherwise we are casual.
- We usually don’t turn off our “work brains” when we leave the office and occasionally need to follow up on something after hours.
- You’ll need to be able to fit in with a smart, hard-working, talented group of people who remember that we’re making fun products for kids and families.
- The job is based in our Plano office — working from home or telecommuting is not an option.
Benefits and the Fine Print:
- We are an equal opportunity employment company.
- We offer health insurance, a company-match 401K program, and a paid holiday and vacation program.
Interested? Send us your resume and a “Goliath-specific” cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position and include your salary requirements. Please understand that resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be read. All submissions may be sent to email@example.com.
Absolutely NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS please.
Job Type: Full Time