The toys and games we believe in
Before an invention or idea solidifies into a Goliath toy or game, they have to go pass our selection procedure. Our products are selected through great care and meet following requirements:
- The item is a new and innovative game or toy.
- The item differentiates itself from others, because of which its selling proposition is unique.
- The item’s price perception/acceptance threshold is reasonable: the product looks like value for its money.
- The item is able to reach a wide audience (though we understand the possible wideness of the target audience is product-dependent).
- The item has a long-life appeal: it looks qualitatively strong and a “let’s play again” effect is highly present.
- The item must harbor the potential to be marketed in a clear attention-grabbing (marketing) method.
- The item looks and is safe (when tested).
- The item seems feasible to make and requires a reasonable investment, and in accordance with the above.
Does your invention meet the above criteria? Please complete our online inventor relation form.